Looking to lease out your land to hunters?
We can help. Contact us @ 405-674-4868, and we will start managing your land lease today.
For over 20 years, Okie Hunts has been one of Oklahoma’s leading Hunting Lease services. We manage over 21,000 acres in the state and continue to grow every day. We’ve made it easier than ever to lease your property to responsible hunters and have never lost a landowner for any complaint.
Landowners can expect to
- Have a worry-free experience.
- Set your own price.
- Keep your property leased year after year.
- Easy cancellation.
- Ensure your rules will be followed.
- Always know the names of who is on your property.
- Liability Release Waiver signed by all persons.
- Have a professionally written lease document.
- Get your listing in front of thousands of hunters.
- The landowner pays no fee or commissions.
Leasing your land
We’ve found that one of the main concerns landowners have is safety and respect for the rules. Finding responsible hunters is our top priority here at Okie Hunts and we ensure that you’ll be equipped with all the resources you need when leasing your property.
While many landowners lease hunting rights to increase income, there are also those who use the leases to develop control over their property. Obtaining a lease can significantly reduce vandalism, theft, and poaching problems on your property.
Looking out for your best interests
Whether you’re a landowner or farmer, we’ll help you manage your property for hunting leases. We understand that the leasing process can be overwhelming and that you might not have the time to do the work on your own.
When you list with us,
you won’t have to worry about
- To many people being on your property.
- Paperwork and unnecessary stress.
- All the phone calls and showings.
- Keeping it leased year after year.
- Getting paid.
- Stop unwanted conversations with people you would never lease to by telling them it’s leased.
Fill out the form to get info about leasing your land. Or call us at 405-674-hunt.